As individuals who put their lives on the line to protect our freedom, our Country’s Veterans deserve the highest quality of care. NINH recognizes that Veterans’ needs may vary depending on the period served in the military.
NINH is dedicated to providing our Veterans with the evaluations and treatments necessary to meet the challenges of sustaining active duty or returning to civilian life. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, we are here to help.
- Have you been deployed and are now finding it difficult to reunify with family?
- Do you suffer from nightmares related to your service?
- Do you panic when you hear loud sounds like cars backfiring, or fireworks?
- Do you become irritable and find it difficult to enjoy life?
- Do you avoid large crowds or social gatherings?
- Do you have difficulty with angry outbursts (scream, throw objects, property destruction)?
- Are you using substances (alcohol, marijuana, etc.) to the point that it interferes with your functioning?
- Are you finding it hard to connect with your spouse or children?
You were there for us, let us be here for you.