Interested in Being Part of the Research?
NINH is actively looking for individuals interested in participating in our ongoing research studies to investigate the effectiveness of Neurofeedback therapy for many psychological conditions and links between brain functioning and certain traumatic life events.
Our current studies include:
Trauma’s Impact on Relationship Development
- How does childhood trauma impact relationship style, self-esteem, and does it change your brain activity?
- Participants for this study must fit into several of the following categories:
- Are over the age of 10
- Struggle with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Have experienced physical, emotional or verbal abuse as a minor
- Experienced neglect as a minor
- Was involved in foster care
- Experienced birth trauma (ex. Extended hospitalization, emergency delivery, complications, etc.)
- Experienced or witnessed domestic violence
- Experienced or witnessed sexual abuse
Healing the Mind
- Can Neurofeedback be successfully utilized as substantial treatment for common psychological conditions?
- Participants interested in this study would participate in several sessions of neurofeedback while allowing us to monitor changes in their brain activity and follow up to determine extent of lasting effects
- Participants for this group will have one or more of the following conditions:
- Low frustration tolerance
If you are interested in learning more about our research or finding out if you qualify to participate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org